Non-handed, this device is operated by a standard 1-1/8" mortise cylinder with MS type cam and requires a cylinder mounting pad when using the cylinder. Cylinder mounting pad (CMP) is thru-bolted to the device and prevents the cylinder from being forcibly removed. The crossbar mounting height is 36-1/2" from the bottom of the door and is designed for application to 7' high doors. For doors that are taller than the standard 7' height, EXTENSION ROD kits are available in 12" and 24" lengths.
• Ideal for aluminum storefront doors
• Dual dogging via pins (below housing), or by the outside cylinder key
• Our vertical rods are fabricated of quality steel for extended strength and durability
• Available with optional cylinder mounting pad with cylinder nut
• If you choose to install this device with the outside cylinder mounting pad, use a 1-1/8" mortise cylinder with an Adams-Rite® MS cam.